RoyalMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RoyalMS Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

xLush's/Kelly's GameMaster Application, ♥

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xLush

xLush

xLush's/Kelly's GameMaster Application, ♥ Empty
PostSubject: xLush's/Kelly's GameMaster Application, ♥   xLush's/Kelly's GameMaster Application, ♥ Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:01 pm

Name: Kelly
Timezone: Eastern. Usually on the weekends and weekdays from 2PM-7PM or 6PM-10PM.
Email/MSN: lostwishes21@yahoo.com
InGameName: xLush

Why should I be a Game Master?

I want to become a GM because I know I will make a huge impact on RoyalMS, as I have on several other servers I have helped out. I love this server already. I will make sure the server is full of and friendly players, however I will punish the people not following the rules. I will need to read the GM rulebook of RoyalMS. I don't allow disruptive arguments with an audience, spamming, and hacking. I will treat all the players fairly and equally. (:

Will you advertise for our server?
Yes, I will spam other servers that I still have on my computer that I don't play on anymore. I also have a few real life friends that love maple, so I'm sure they won't mind helping me out as well.

Will you give out items when players ask?
I will answer them with a strict no and explain how it isn't fair to other players / they should earn it by winning events themselves. It will help them gain more gaming experience.

When do you think it is right to give out a players Item of Choice?
Only if they win events and only if they are allowed those items, I would need to read the GameMaster rulebook to decide which items they are / are not allowed to have after winning an event.

If I think a fellow GM is abusing his powers what will you do?
Obviously, screenshott! Report it to the owner and talk to the GM who is abusing their power to ask them why and what is the cause of their actions. If it's a good enough answer I'll let it slide ONCE. If it happens more than once, I'll hand the consequences over to the owner/High rank GameMasters.

Past experience as a Game Master?
I am kind, open minded, and have a great sense of humor. I'm known to get along with everyone and help anyone new to the server. I have been a GM on several(7) private servers, including my own however I closed my server because it failed xD . Here's a few servers I was GM on: PhoenixMS, SprungMS, DarkStory, KaoticMS, and WeeGeeMS. Even if I am just a normal player, I take my time to help out other players as well.

How often would you host an event?
I think it depends on the GameMaster rulebook to see how often you can host an event, however if it's my decision I would host an event every couple / few hours so the players won't find themselves being bored.

Do you think it is Necessary to ask ~Joker~ or ~SourDiesel~'s permission to host an event?
It depends on the prizes/event, I suppose(: I would still ask them just in case.

Can you Code/GFX?
Yes! I have 5 years worth of experience with photo shop so I could help out with the graphics / banners of this server. I am great at creating Fonts, Backgrounds, Banners, and much, much more! I do not have any examples at the moment but I won't mind creating some to show you my talent.

On a scale from 1-10 how loyal are you?
Absolute 10. I am a great friend and a trustworthy person.

Do you need to be trained in commands and proper rules for being a Game Master?
No. However, I will, of course need to read the rules. My experience with being a GM is very high.

How long have you been playing MapleStory Private Servers?
3, almost 4 years of summer of 2011.

If you are on patrol and catch a hacker what will you do?
I would ban the hacker on the spot! If there is a small penalty for hacking, then I will follow that rule, but in my opinion every hacker should be banned immediately. Seriously.. who hacks in a private server? xD

How active are you?
I am on everyday of the week usually from 7PM-10PM and/or 2PM-6PM. However, on the weekends I am always on. I don't really do much but chill at my house so I'm on a lot.

What would you do if there was a fight going on between two members?
I'd warn them the first time and if I saw it again, I would separate them in different jails for a short amount of time. If it doesn't stop from that point, I will hand the consequences over to the head GM / a GM of high ranking.

How would you describe yourself?
I would say I'm funny, caring, trustworthy, and kind hearted. I want whats best for all my friends and the other players on the server and I love helping people with their problems. I don't like drama and I stay away from it as much as possible. I'm always chillin, eating, reading, listening to music, and hanging out with my friends.

If denied the position, what will you do?
I will continue to play the server and help other players even if I am not a Game Master. I will do graphics. Smile

Note to the reader:
I was typing this for a while and you were most likely reading it for a while, so I thank you (: I hope I make Game Master .. & if not there's always next time! Goodluck to anyone who did GM applications! I know I didn't answer some of the questions & I apologize for that, however I think my GameMaster application has all the information that was asked for.

*- x oLush/Kelly
Back to top Go down
[HinatomiAlex]

[HinatomiAlex]

xLush's/Kelly's GameMaster Application, ♥ Empty
PostSubject: Re: xLush's/Kelly's GameMaster Application, ♥   xLush's/Kelly's GameMaster Application, ♥ Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:53 pm

Nice Wink
Good luck xD
Back to top Go down

xLush's/Kelly's GameMaster Application, ♥
Page 1 of 1