RoyalMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RoyalMS Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ImAlex GM App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[HinatomiAlex]

[HinatomiAlex]

ImAlex GM App Empty
PostSubject: ImAlex GM App   ImAlex GM App Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:29 pm

Name: Hinatomi Alex
Ign: ImAlex
Timezone: (GMT+09:00) Osaka, Sapporo, Tokyo

Hours Available: Any

Why should i make you a GM: I firmly believe that I would be a great addition to your staff because I have what it takes to be a GM, I have been a great GM in the past and I believe I can be another great GM once again if the opportunity arises.

How dedicated are you? I Dont Know.

Prior Experience? I Can do everything XD

Please Fill Out The Questionnaire below
1) If you are on patrol and catch a hacker what will you do? Ban him/her. No questions asked. Hacking is a pretty stupid thing on a server with such high rates. xD (depend)

2) Will you give out items when players ask? I Will say "NO"

3) When do you think it is right to give out a players IOC? Well depend if he Win a event or if no event its "no"

4)How often would you host an event? Well depend if player are bored .

5)Do you think it is Necessary to ask ~Joker~ or ~SourDiesel~'s permission to host an event? Well if we do enough of Event and People are bored yes i think so.

6) If you think a fellow GM is abusing his powers what will you do? Haha i alrdy abuse sometimes but i will take screenshot and post it on the forum

7)How will you improve the server? I shall make people's experience in it a little funner, I will try my best to accommodate to people's needs a little more in order for them to have fun and still be able to play in a safe, fun environment. :]

If two people are fighting what will you do? First of all, calm them both down first and get to the bottom of it and find out why they were fighting. I would try and keep them from cursing and spamming.

9) If you are denied what will you do? Play like a player
Back to top Go down

ImAlex GM App
Page 1 of 1