RoyalMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RoyalMS Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollister's GM APP (AGAIN) !!! Lol .

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Guess!?!

Hollister's GM APP (AGAIN) !!! Lol . Empty
PostSubject: Hollister's GM APP (AGAIN) !!! Lol .   Hollister's GM APP (AGAIN) !!! Lol . Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:52 pm

Name:Tyler but please call me Ty
Ign:Hollister (Of Course)
Timezone:Eastern
Hours Available:I work . But other than that pretty much all the time Very Happy
Why should i make you a GM:You should make me a GM because I am very experienced and I am only here to help! I try to keep exerything in order so that the server is fun and very friendly.
How dedicated are you? Just ask Joker how dedicated I Am !
Prior Experience?
Please Fill Out The Questionnaire below
1) If you are on patrol and catch a hacker what will you do? Give on warning to stop. And if this proceeds I have no choice but to BAN !!
2) Will you give out items when players ask? No. Only items I will give out is when you win an event or maybe from rollback depending on if im allowed to !
3) When do you think it is right to give out a players IOC? Only if asked by higher staff member.
4)How often would you host an event? Every once in awhile or if voted on by many server players !
5)Do you think it is Necessary to ask ~Joker~ or ~SourDiesel~'s permission to host an event? Yes because some GMS dont allow Player hosted events
6) If you think a fellow GM is abusing his powers what will you do? I will post in forums or talk to Joker in game about my fellow staff worker.
7)How will you improve the server? I will improve the server by keeping players happy and willing to stay in the server. By making it as easy as possible to help and make it a ecofriendly maplestory enviornment !Very Happy !
8|) If two people are fighting what will you do?
9) If you are denied what will you do? I will continue to love and play the server . Only because we were once the best and will be the best once again !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hollister

Hollister

PostSubject: Nicee    Hollister's GM APP (AGAIN) !!! Lol . Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:59 pm

MY APP Very Happy lol

jocolor [GM] Hollister *THE ONE AND ONLY* jocolor

Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
~Joker~
Admin
~Joker~

PostSubject: Re: Hollister's GM APP (AGAIN) !!! Lol .   Hollister's GM APP (AGAIN) !!! Lol . Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:57 am

you didnt answer Number 8 Ty xD its my fault for not spacing the questions
Back to top Go down
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Hollister's GM APP (AGAIN) !!! Lol .   Hollister's GM APP (AGAIN) !!! Lol . Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:43 pm

you should separate if u didnt do it
Back to top Go down
Hollister

Hollister

PostSubject: oops !   Hollister's GM APP (AGAIN) !!! Lol . Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:25 pm

Cool I would stop the players from fighting and try and settle the situation. If it is petty I will let the players argue it out. But if any kind of harassement is involved I will be forced to jail for 5-10minutes .!

BTW OMFG ALEX I MISSED YOU !!!!!!!

jocolor [GM] Hollister *THE ONE AND ONLY* jocolor
Back to top Go down
[HinatomiAlex]

[HinatomiAlex]

PostSubject: Re: Hollister's GM APP (AGAIN) !!! Lol .   Hollister's GM APP (AGAIN) !!! Lol . Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:47 pm

Hey Hollister, Nice to see you back on us Wink
hope i see you somewhere ;P

Soul_wizet XD
Back to top Go down
Hollister

Hollister

PostSubject: Re: Hollister's GM APP (AGAIN) !!! Lol .   Hollister's GM APP (AGAIN) !!! Lol . Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:56 pm

Right now im playing the same server as Joker and Lush SexyMs . If you join or already play it buddy me . Ign: Hollister lol
Back to top Go down
~Wish~

~Wish~

PostSubject: Re: Hollister's GM APP (AGAIN) !!! Lol .   Hollister's GM APP (AGAIN) !!! Lol . Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:52 pm

Hollister wrote:
Right now im playing the same server as Joker and Lush SexyMs . If you join or already play it buddy me . Ign: Hollister lol
i play that ms as well. my ign is KTut in SexyMS
Back to top Go down
[HinatomiAlex]

[HinatomiAlex]

PostSubject: Re: Hollister's GM APP (AGAIN) !!! Lol .   Hollister's GM APP (AGAIN) !!! Lol . Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:29 pm

Should make a General Disscussion .
-Alex
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollister's GM APP (AGAIN) !!! Lol .   Hollister's GM APP (AGAIN) !!! Lol . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hollister's GM APP (AGAIN) !!! Lol .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RoyalMS :: RoyalMS Game :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: