RoyalMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RoyalMS Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sentosa GameMaster Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
qianxuan

Sentosa GameMaster Application Empty
PostSubject: Sentosa GameMaster Application   Sentosa GameMaster Application Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:29 am

Name:

Teoh Qian Xuan

Ign:

Sentosa

Timezone:

GMT + 8 , Malaysia

Hours Available:

Hmm , This question is somehow not able to answer ._.
We does not know when we can play or when we do not .
But I know that Holiday I can play for like 10 hours ? Weekends goes to the same Smile

Why should i make you a GM:

I can help to ban hackers when there are no GMs online . I also can make advertise for RoyalMS o_o . Helping players when they are in needs or asking questions even though it's difficult to answer back when they asked some hard question . When they are bored and I'm free , I can also host events if there are enough people .

How dedicated are you?

Well , I'm everyday on . So I can always host event when I have the available time . Weekends and Holidays Are listed on "Hours Available" which is 10 Hours or more , School days depends on the time , 3-4 hours maybe ? D: .

Prior Experience?

Been an Intern before in Mapleblade . I know theres not much experience in it but I once helped my friend with his server , cause she's at school and something happened at her server . She asked me to helped her so I went to help . (P.S 1 day only xD)

Some Questions You asked .. :

1) If you are on patrol and catch a hacker what will you do?

Firstly , I will take an Screenshot of him , After that I will dc him and make sure that before he relogs in , he is banned by my hammer .

2) Will you give out items when players ask?

Nooo ! It's against the rules , more over , if they wants it . What I will do is that I will asked them to wait for an event and If they won , they will get the prizes . After that I will give them a warning . If it happens again , I will jail them but not banned them . Why ? Cause it's asking for items and not hacking the server , so it's better to jail them than losing one player .

3) When do you think it is right to give out a players IOC?

When they won an event if they are first place , But of cause not MSI and GM Hat etc but rare cash items or other else .

4)How often would you host an event?

I will host it when there are enough players and not after someone hosted finished . After every hour if players are bored I will host events like JQ Or T/F .

5)Do you think it is Necessary to ask ~Joker~ or ~SourDiesel~'s permission to host an event?

Nope it's not . If they are offline , Then how do I host event ? So I suppose that , if I wanna host an event , I will host it with other GMs or work it by myself . If players asked for unreliable prizes , I will tell them .

6) If you think a fellow GM is abusing his powers what will you do?

First of all , I will take a SS as a proof . After that , If the Owner or Admin is not online , I will discuss with the GM . If things are decided , I will eventually banned him/her . Till the owner or admin comes online , I will pass them this SS .

7)How will you improve the server?

I will advertise this server in youtube or ragezone , currently I have not advertise other server yet , but I made one before and It closed down ._. so I did not upload it . www.youtube.com/qianxuan123456 (:

Cool If two people are fighting what will you do?

First of all , I warp each of them to a different map . I inform 1 GM and tell him all the details and let him settle the other person wherelse I settle the other person which I warp him to a different place . After that , I will give each both of them a Prize which is a Warning Smile . If this continues , Both of them will be jailed for 24 Hours .

9) If you are denied what will you do?

If i'm denied it doesn't matter ): But I will continue playing this server and continue advertising RoyalMS .

I have not created a account yet cause I do not know the site , Alex just gave me the link to the forum so I suppose that It have not been done yet xD . Under Construction ? :3 .

Thanks ,
Qian Xuan
Back to top Go down
[HinatomiAlex]

[HinatomiAlex]

PostSubject: Re: Sentosa GameMaster Application   Sentosa GameMaster Application Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:42 pm

Hey Nice app Wink
And Yea we are still underconstruction ;P
btw Np Very Happy
Loveyou <3
Alex
Back to top Go down
Hollister

Hollister

PostSubject: Re: Sentosa GameMaster Application   Sentosa GameMaster Application Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:20 pm

qood app Razz
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
o.o ?

PostSubject: Re: Sentosa GameMaster Application   Sentosa GameMaster Application Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 3:42 am

Quote :
[HinatomiAlex] says :
Hey Nice app
btw Np
Loveyou <3
Alex

Thanks Razz
Love you too ~ <3

Quote :
Hollister says :

qood app

Thank you :3
Back to top Go down
qianxuan

PostSubject: Re: Sentosa GameMaster Application   Sentosa GameMaster Application Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 3:44 am

o.o ? wrote:
Quote :
[HinatomiAlex] says :
Hey Nice app
btw Np
Loveyou <3
Alex

Thanks Razz
Love you too ~ <3

Quote :
Hollister says :

qood app

Thank you :3

Thanks guys :3
P.S I forgot to log-in =3=
and it end up at guess C:
Back to top Go down
~Wish~

~Wish~

PostSubject: Re: Sentosa GameMaster Application   Sentosa GameMaster Application Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 10:16 pm

nice app!
Back to top Go down
qianxuan

PostSubject: Re: Sentosa GameMaster Application   Sentosa GameMaster Application Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:23 am

~Wish~ wrote:
nice app!

Thanks (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sentosa GameMaster Application   Sentosa GameMaster Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sentosa GameMaster Application
Page 1 of 1