RoyalMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RoyalMS Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VPS AND ETA SERVER WILL BE UP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
~Joker~
Admin
~Joker~

VPS AND ETA SERVER WILL BE UP Empty
PostSubject: VPS AND ETA SERVER WILL BE UP   VPS AND ETA SERVER WILL BE UP Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:02 am

SourDiesel said he will be talking to the VPS company today and if he does, the server will be up in a few days because we just have to wait on the IP Address of the VPS company. As soon as i get the info for remote desktop to work on the computer that will be our servers host computer the server would be up within hours. (Mostly download times, it takes me 30 mins to make a server when all the downloads are finished.)

i would just like to announce that, thank you everybody for your time. Remember to tell your friends are recruit for the server when its up or even now so they can keep updated with the server as much as you are.

Thank you
~Joker~
Back to top Go down
Hollister

Hollister

PostSubject: Nicee xD   VPS AND ETA SERVER WILL BE UP Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:28 pm

Thats awesome. I really missed playing JokerMS and chatting with all the players in it Very Happy. I just cant wait until its finally back up . And with my support the server will be F I L L E D with noobies ready to enjoy our server all over again Very Happy

jocolor [GM] Hollister *THE ONE AND ONLY* jocolor
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
[HinatomiAlex]

[HinatomiAlex]

PostSubject: Re: VPS AND ETA SERVER WILL BE UP   VPS AND ETA SERVER WILL BE UP Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:49 pm

Haha, Hollister i appreciated what u doing for the server ;P

We are waiting Joker Wink!
Back to top Go down
Hollister

Hollister

PostSubject: Re: VPS AND ETA SERVER WILL BE UP   VPS AND ETA SERVER WILL BE UP Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:54 pm

Thanks !

And yes we are Joker Cool
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
~Wish~

~Wish~

PostSubject: Re: VPS AND ETA SERVER WILL BE UP   VPS AND ETA SERVER WILL BE UP Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 10:14 pm

are you sure that SourDiesel is part of this server? cause when i asked him he said no to me.
Back to top Go down
[HinatomiAlex]

[HinatomiAlex]

PostSubject: Re: VPS AND ETA SERVER WILL BE UP   VPS AND ETA SERVER WILL BE UP Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 4:20 pm

Joker told me that SoulDiesel its not anymore a part of our server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VPS AND ETA SERVER WILL BE UP   VPS AND ETA SERVER WILL BE UP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VPS AND ETA SERVER WILL BE UP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RoyalMS :: RoyalMS Main :: Updates and News-
Jump to: